Hello, pregunta por los requisitos y condiciones para entrar a diferentes países europeos. I will create this issue given the amount of people who want to travel to Slovenia question by the requirements and conditions for entering different European countries.
Hopefully they serve.
Some European countries have a treaty called Schengen. Thanks to this agreement have a common external border and there are no internal border controls between these countries.
Not all European Union countries belong to the Schengen area, nor to the Eurozone, or the European Economic Area, so we are on hand.
Countries belonging to the European Union and the Schengen Zone
Schengen Zone countries NOT belonging to the European Union
European Union countries do NOT belong to the Schengen area
NO European countries outside the EU or Schengen
Bosnia and Herzegovina
By having a common external border, the requirements to enter any country in the Schengen zone are practically the same. Chileans do not need visa to travel as tourists for up to 90 days, but that does not mean there are no other requirements.
Requirements to enter the Schengen Area
- Passport with a minimum validity of six months from the date of entry into the Schengen Area.
- Passage return within 90 days (NO 3 months, but 90 days. For example, from October 1 to January 1 there are 93 days).
- Certificate of accommodation. Certificate may be a hotel reservation where they will host or a letter of invitation from a resident of the country to which they travel.
- Health insurance. Must cover a minimum of € 30, 000 in illness and / or accidents (no deductible) plus cover repatriation in case of death. In addition, the insurance company must have official representation in Europe. There are also insurance cover loss or delay of baggage, theft, legal assistance, among others, and worth quoting.
- Proof of financial resources. This varies from country to country, but some are about € 60 per day if you have a hotel reservation, and € 30 per day if you have a letter of invitation. It can be cash, travelers checks or debit / credit (to justify the money on the cards must submit a bank account statement, it serves an ATM receipt).
I know it's not WTF friday yet2007-08-02 08:53:09 by NEpdxYo
But i just found this in the astronomy fo and couldn't resist sharing. last week, a fireball flew through the daylit skies of croatia, slovenia and italy. the news report (*the link*) is in croatian, but the video footage is really neat. they're still trying to figure out if and where it landed...
"Exploding Meteor in Croatia
SUPER-BOLIDE: On Wednesday, July 25th at approximately 10:...egory of superbolides--exploding meteors of magnitude -17 or brighter. They are, essentially, small asteroids measuring a few to 10 meters in diameter and massing a few hundred metric tons. Superbolides trigger seismic detectors on the ground, produce waves of infrasound that can travel thousands of miles, and they are tracked by military satellites scanning Earth for nuclear explosions. "
You might also like:
Slovenian ultra-light flyer Matevz Lenarcic completes Arctic voyage — NEWS.com.au
That is why this trip has taken 14 days longer than initially planned," Lenarcic said on Thursday on arrival at Saint-Nazaire. Matevz Lenarcic prepares to land having flown over the North Pole in an ultra-light plane equipped ..
Vacation Rentals Hoče-Slivnica: villa in Hoče-Slivnica, apartment in Hoče-Slivnica — cottages-for-holidays.com
Hotels in Hoče-Slivnica: for vacations in of short travel in , or for Christmas for secluded relaxation in . ..
Lake Bled: A Tourist Trap In Slovenia You Really Must See — Gadling
Lake Bled Sean McLachlan If you don't already know that Lake Bled is the most popular tourist attraction in Slovenia you'll know it the moment you arrive. ..
Bled Castle, Slovenia - 52"H x 35"W - Peel and Stick Wall Decal by Wallmonkeys
Lebanese talent exposed at Photomed — The Daily Star
This celebration of Mediterranean photographers and images is rapidly gaining recognition for the high quality of the work on show, its low-key ambience, and for striking a good balance between exhibiting work by top-notch professionals and that by ..
Agency Arizona Model of the Month - May — azcentral.com
One of the biggest blessings and benefits from working as a model is the fact that I am able to travel and meet new people and create friendships with people from all over the world.