Before entering each country, after the country's first license, which is the visa.
Although there are a number of countries without a visa on the inside (such as Japan, the United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, Honduras, and we have very few allies Burkina Faso, as detailed ROC nationals to avoid visa or applicable way to travel visa national or local ), but most of the European countries, did not even think to go visa.
Here I talk about Schengen visa. The so-called Schengen countries that joined the Schengen Convention, the Convention on the abolition of border checks for all members, so if you have a Schengen visa, you are allowed to enter any one of the Schengen states. Currently Schengen countries include 25 countries, namely:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Greece, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland and Malta he
Many Oh! Scared you.
Like I have a Schengen visa, so I went to play it 25 countries are basically no problem.
If you once go to two or more countries, the longest on the application to be the first to enter the country or countries that signed the Schengen Hello! (Words of Denmark signed the Schengen hardest to get, said the French very well take), then you ask me if I apply for Schengen, France signed the results I did not go to France, okay! Uh ... do not make things difficult for you as long as airport personnel can actually be, but you do whatcha find their own ballast?
Although I like out from Paris, but it will be the longest in Denmark, so I obediently signed for Danish Schengen Hello! Because my "travel itinerary" will be marked in Denmark to be my time, so it is reasonable.
Basically you want to apply for a visa to have the following documents:
- Passport: must be original and one photocopy
- Application Form: The more detailed the better the content, please write to actually avoid being capture
- Two-inch color mug shot: white, subject to the passport photo requirements, and is within three months of the photograph, please shoot obediently safer.
- Tickets / booking record
- Photocopy of identity card
- Health Insurance Card: Denmark will sign the Schengen Hello, some countries do not
- Travel itinerary: include booking records or contact information for local entertain people
- Invitation: If you are going to visit friends, as also asked him to give you an open invitation to have signed
- Financial Statement: Each country is not the same requirement, Denmark NT fifty thousand words, if you have an account at the post office to post office, then you can apply for Chinese / English, proof of financial resources, the English words first 20 yuan, 10 yuan after the second thing
Slovenia and Croatia
TV Series Episode Video on Demand ()
Tours to Croatia2010-09-13 10:10:47 by alltravelplans
We are travel agency located in Bay Area and we work with Local Tour operators from Croatia.
We can arrange Land Tours typically 10-20 people traveling in Group, you can choose options 5-14 days, also available options are with air fares.
I would recommend most popular Tour from Venice Italy through Slovenia Croatia and return from Dubrovnik Croatia.
We sell discounted air tickets to Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro, Slovenia, and Italy
You might also like:
Peter Geoghegan: Slovenia falls from grace — Scotsman
“I had no real collateral for a deal of that size,” Kordez, who is currently appealing a conviction for forgery and abuse of office, told the New York Times recently. “Just my house, a few hundred thousand euros, a smart business plan and my reputation.”.
The Postojna caves: And other tourist caves in Slovenia
Book (Postojna jama)