Member Chat Activity2
" View Topics & Posts
Member Chat is reserved for our members Who Have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
Circle About Croatia & Slovenia with Italy
Already booked 22 singles on this intimate turn!
Come join us ... on this wonderful vacation to Croatia with a taste of Slovenia and Venice, Italy. We'll see and learn so much about beautiful thesis nations' epic stories! From the "Old Town" and time-honored architecture of Dubrovnik Where We Spend three nights, to Zadar City - one of the oldest cities on the Sea and Adriactic Among the many beautiful seaside towns along the Adriatic Coast That we'll visit and explore . Stops in Zagreb, the Croatian capital, and Split, the country home of a Roman emperor are included. Add options to see the deepest fjord in southern Europe, a day on the Istrian Peninsula and a home cooked dinner Slovenian! We say arrivaderci (long n) in style with an overnight in Venice, Italy!
What else do you get with an STI Vacation?
ITS UNIQUE BENEFITS:
Inclusive Features of Our Tour
- 10 Nights Accommodations in and Moderate First Class Hotels with Twin Bedded Rooms and Private Bath or Shower-See the FAQ tab for hotel listing.
- Visits with Tours in the Following Cities:
- OPATIJA (2) - Welcome Dinner & Orientation - Day at Leisure: Enjoy and explore this popular seaside town frequented by the Austrian Royalty for 100s of years. Stroll or walk the 12 km "Lungo Mare", designed by the Hapsburg dynasty connecting 5 scenic towns on the Adriatic dotted with restaurants, cafes and local shops.
- ZADAR - Orientation Tour of one of the oldest cities on the Adriatic Sea. Visit the walled city's Roman Forum and St. Donat Romanesque Church next door. Actually the church was built by stones from the forum.
- SPLIT (1) - STI's LOCAL EXPERT join us for an insiders perspective of the large largest Croatian city on the Adriatic Coast, view the Roman remains of Diocletian's Palace, the Cathedral of St. Duje, and the temple of Jupiter
- DUBROVNIK (3) - STI's LOCAL EXPERT weaves us on foot through the cobblestone streets of "Old Dubrovnik" a UNESCO World Heritage Site, visit to the city walls, stroll the main street of Stradun, view the old harbor, St. Lawrence Fortress, Franciscan Monastery and the Palaces of Sponza & Rector. FREE day to explore on our own, so much to do!
- ZAGREB (1) - STI's LOCAL EXPERT teaches us about Croatia's charming capital, walking tour of Roosevelt and Ban Josip Jelacic Squares, as well as the Presidential Palace, Stone Gate and Pope's Tower.
- BLED (2) / LJUBLJANA - Panoramic Tour Viewing the Open Air Market, City Hall, Parliament, Robba's Fountain, Three Bridges and the Bled Castle. Who does not love castles and open-air markets! Evening Farewell Dinner as a Group in Bled
- VENICE (1) - Day at Leisure to Explore & Indulge
Cycling Slovenia - 18"W x 12"H - Peel and Stick Wall Decal by Wallmonkeys
Read2010-04-28 15:43:43 by this_
Schengen Fact Sheet
24 European countries are party to the Schengen agreement. This agreement eliminates all internal border controls between them. To enter one Schengen country is to gain up to 90 days of continuous travel between the member states. American citizens traveling for business or tourism are not required to have a visa for this initial entry into the Schengen area, but...ing their visit, and could face possible fines or other repercussions if unable to do so.
The member parties of the Schengen agreement are:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
You might also like:
Peter Geoghegan: Slovenia falls from grace — Scotsman
“I had no real collateral for a deal of that size,” Kordez, who is currently appealing a conviction for forgery and abuse of office, told the New York Times recently. “Just my house, a few hundred thousand euros, a smart business plan and my reputation.”.