Slovenia and Croatia - the havens on the Adriatic.
* Monitoring of Portuguese speaking guide
Duration: 20 days / 17 nights
Visiting: Ljubljana, Bled, Postojna, Opatija, Pula, Rovinj, Zadar, Split, Hvar, Trogir, Kotor, Dubrovnik and Munich.
Departures: 2013: June 13:27 / June 10 / July 08 / August 12 and 26/22 September *.
* Check out exceptionally on Sunday.
• The Best of Slovenia, which borders Italy, Austria and Hungary, with 3 nights in Ljubljana, lovely capital founded 2000 years ago - the ancient Emona of the Roman Empire. Visit the idyllic Bled and the amazing caves of Postojna.
• In Croatia lush, have 3 nights in the lively resort of Opatija, 4 nights in lovely Split and 4 nights in Dubrovnik, arguably the most sensible Pearl of the Adriatic.
• Visit to Pula and Rovinj, spectacular destinations on the peninsula of Istria, the amazing island of Hvar, with its ancient cities, Zadar and its many legacies from the Roman domination and Trogir, museum city founded by the Greeks in 380a.C.
• And more ... visit to Kotor and the incredible medieval towns of Montenegro, felled by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
• Finalizing this journey of dreams, full of very rich and scenic attractions, we 3 nights in Munich, the beautiful capital of Bavaria.
DETAILS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
• A relaxing trip without rushing, created exclusively to meet the bottom Croatia and Slovenia, with a touch of charming Montenegro.
• Monitoring of Brazilian guide throughout the trip, plus local guides in scheduled visits.
• Accommodation with a minimum stay of three to four nights in the most important cities of the region, in first class hotels.
• Poor handling of bags along the journey.
• Departure times for tours consistent with the term Slow Travel without having to get up early.
• A roadmap tailored for lovers of art, history, cuisine and good living.
DAY 1 - MON - BRAZIL
Assistance from our team at the International Airport of São Paulo, for shipment via Munich bound for Ljubljana.
DAY 2 - TUE - LJUBLJANA
Arrival in Ljubljana, the ancient Roman Empire Emona - founded 2000 years ago and the capital of Slovenia. Reception and transfer to Grand Hotel Union Executive or similar. Rest of the day free. Enjoy the evening and in the company of our Brazilian guide, enjoy a walk around the hotel and go up ambientando with this city full of charms.
DAY 3 - WED - LJUBLJANA / BLED
Ljubljana is a medieval city, but at the same time, with modernist features, a meeting of cultures and traditions that reflect the ethnic background of the people with its history and architecture. On our city tour through the historic center, we will see: the famous three bridges, with emphasis on the Dragon Bridge - which sports a bronze sculpture of the winged dragon, the symbol of the city, the baroque fountain of Robba, the Cathedral of St. Nicholas, Baroque, and the Ljubljana Castle, built in the century. XII. Then depart towards the village of Bled, surrounded by mountains and with a beautiful lake of emerald green waters. There we will sight the towering Mount Triglav, and visit a beautiful medieval castle and an ancient baroque church. Free time to contemplate all this exuberance. In the evening return to Ljubljana. BREAKFAST AND LUNCH INCLUDED.
New Directions in Rural Tourism (New Directions in Tourism Analysis)
Book (Ashgate Pub Ltd)
I totally enjoyed the 20102010-10-24 07:54:56 by benelli
Calendar. I just watched some of Rick Steve's outing in the Slovenia area. Now that the area is safe for tourism, and seeing how stunning the country side is, i would love to see some great pics from there and the USA.
You might also like:
STATISTICAL OFFICE OF THE REPUBLIC OF SLOVENIA : Tourism travels of .. — 4-traders
Statistical Office of The Republic of Slovenia : Tourism travels of domestic population, Slovenia, 2012 – final data. 06/06/2013| 06:08am US/Eastern. Recommend: 0.