Slovenia has an exceptional natural beauty, which is trying to maintain a conscious and planned. The predominant color is green Slovenia - due to the vast forests and other green areas. Since there are few countries as green in the world and because of that Slovenia wants to preserve nature for future generations, is promoting green tourism. In these times of climate change hits these efforts are even more necessary.
In this small part of nature has united Europe great natural resources. Centuries ago over 90 percent of Slovenia's surface was covered by forests. Slovenian Trees remain the biggest lungs absorb greenhouse gases. But they alone are not enough. Besides environmental policies and energy efficiency, Slovenia also promotes green tourism, so that the impact on the environment is minimized.
In Slovenia the green tourism, sustainable and responsible includes all aspects of sustainable development. The good practices and exemplary tourism offerings are more specific fruit. To cite just a few:
– EDEN, entre los que se encuentran hasta el momento el valle del Soča, Solčavsko y Kolpa; - European Destinations of Excellence - EDEN, among which are far Soča Valley, Solčavsko and Kolpa;
– la primera empresa turística eslovena con esta etiqueta ecológica para los servicios de alojamiento turístico son las termas Terme Snovik; - The EU Flower - the first Slovenian tourist company with eco-label for tourist accommodation service are the spas Terme Snovik;
– existen docenas de granjas ecológicas que producen alimentos de una manera natural y ecológica; - Eco-tourism farms - there are dozens of organic farms that produce food in a natural and organic;
– las tienen las playas y los puertos deportivos que ofrecen a sus visitantes lo mejor, respetando el medio ambiente; - Blue Flag - the have the beaches and marinas that offer visitors the best, respecting the environment;
– se trata de las buenas prácticas de gestión y servicios verdes en el turismo, evaluados por la Organización Eslovena de Turismo (STO). - Examples Greens - it is good practice green management and tourism services, evaluated by the Slovenian Tourist Organisation (STO).
People from around the world perceives green tourism differently. If you believe that your host is not doing enough Slovenian for green tourism or have any better proposal, it can count. They were grateful. You too can be part of this type of tourism with proper conduct and conscious.
The choice of green travel options is a support to local restaurants and hotels, the purchase of craft and use of the services of the local people in order to help its economy and minimize negative environmental impacts environment and the community.
When traveling by Slovenia opt for public transport and visit the cities on foot or by bicycle. Cars emit four times more CO2 than the bus, full of passengers and trains are even more environmentally friendly.
Choose accommodation in the eco-hotels, where you can sample local specialties, produced naturally. Avoid unnecessary use of lights and boilers.
(Cybertela) Slovenia Flag Soccer Ball Women's T-shirt Country Sport Tee (Olive Green, Medium)
Krakow, Tatras2007-08-31 21:35:21 by milusienki
What time of year?
Try Krakow, Poland, for culture and clubs and incredable ambience. Then head for the Tatra mountains for (seasonally) hiking, skiing, kayaking, rock climbing. While there visit Zywiec Brewery Museum in the village of Zywiec and nearby village of Koniakow where he can buy you some hand-laced panties called stringis made by the village ladies who also make altar cloths fo...illage, time warped. Outstanding seafood restaurants. Swim (includes some secluded private spots). Boating. Ferry to Venice for day trip.
For recreation, head for Bled, Slovenia, in the Julian Alps, a short drive or bus ride away. Ski in winter, swim to romantic island in the summer. Hike. Kayak. Explore caves.
Email me email@example.com for more info or link to travel albums.
You might also like:
Terme di Krka: tutto il benessere della Slovenia — Style.it
Wellness Hotel Balnea - La struttura alberghieraAbbiamo trascorso un weekend presso il Wellness Hotel Balnea situato a Dolenjske Toplice, una delle stazioni termali storiche della Slovenia.
(Cybertela) Slovenia Flag Sweatshirt Hoodie Country Pride Hoody (Kelly Green, Medium)
(Cybertela) Slovenia Flag Men's T-shirt Country Pride Tee (Hunter Green, Small)