HOTEL SPA Balnea 5 stars superior - Dolenjske Toplice
The association Wellness Project in collaboration with the association "The Travels of welfare Noiinsieme" invites you to participate in the 4-day relaxing vacation in Slovenia.The care of your physical state,your state's energy,prosperity and happiness will be the focus of our attention with a rich program of initiatives and proposals for your well-being,such as: the use of swimming pools,saunas,the gymnastics in thermal water,with a great food program supported by the indications that the operator finally Luigina Bernardi will provide during the conference to feel better about themselves,with their own physical state and other
"Form,health and psychological well-being with the bioenergetic quantum Check Up"
with the Operator quantum Luigina Bernardi.
- Single room: € 13, 00 per day;
- full board: € 10, 00 per day;
- tourist tax: 1, 01 € per day.
- To dedicate time to yourself from everyday stress and regenerate;
- because you will have the opportunity to learn about the most innovative tools and non-invasive for prevention,wellness and health;
- learn to be feeding properly;
- discover what foods are ideal for a healthy and effective for your weight and your body;
- understand the rules for regaining and maintaining your ideal weight;
- you will understand how stress acts in weight gain;
- assimilerai the correct associations of food;
- and much more.
All participants the conference,including hotel guests will receive a free "card of dietary advice" according to your blood type.
- To all those who want to make a vacation relaxation and well-being to spend some 'time with yourself and others,away from everyday stress;
- to all those people who want to make new friends and acquaintances,share time together;
- to all those who love their health and are eager to learn new tools and technologies that are able to support and heal the psychophysical state of each of us;
Location Zdraviliski trg 7,Dolenjske Toplice SI-8350,Slovenia.
from Thursday 3rd October to Sunday,October 6,2013 (4 days-3 nights).
200, 00 EUR per person in a double room,children up to 13 years of age have the gratuity in a double room with parents and in the room will add a third bed.For the single room supplement is € 13, 00 per day. The rooms are available from 13.00 on day of arrival and leave open at 11:00 am on the last day.
Austria Travel Guide - Sightseeing, Hotel, Restaurant & Shopping Highlights (Illustrated)
Yes, in the 1990s.2011-03-01 10:05:03 by Constellation21
Ceacescu was rough on the city. He tore out the entire center, leaving it a big empty lot. I'm afraid there is not much left. However, the Romanian countryside is beautiful and accessible. Take a bus to Bran, site of Dracula's castle, and hike into the stunningly beautifuly Translyvanian Alps. Take the train to Sinaia, an old Hapsburg mountain resort with a Grand Hotel and very pretty palace. Al...a was inexpensive, lodging and food were of good quality, other an Burcharest (and Alba Ulia), the cities were pretty. Also, take the train to Efrorie Nord on the coast. It has the delightful feel of an old communist workers resort (which I like, no kidding) and beautiful views of the Black Sea. In the 1990s, Romania had not yet become a traffic-jam country (like Slovenia), it may still be nice.
You might also like:
Terme di Krka: tutto il benessere della Slovenia — Style.it
Wellness Hotel Balnea - La struttura alberghieraAbbiamo trascorso un weekend presso il Wellness Hotel Balnea situato a Dolenjske Toplice, una delle stazioni termali storiche della Slovenia.
Un salto nel benessere di Portorose — Style.it
La costa della Slovenia, a soli 30 km da Trieste, rappresenta un'oasi di salute e serenità. Concedetevi un weekend alle Terme & Wellness LifeClass, che offrono i più completi trattamenti termali e curativi di tutta Europa.